Sale! Business Law QLS Level 4
Develop a solid understanding of business law from home!
- Identify the principles of English law and how the English legal system operates.
- Discover the sources of law, the roles of different courts, and the different personnel that work in the legal system.
- Understand the different types of business structure and their benefits.
- Become fully confident in your understanding of business law and how it relates to consumers and business owners.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by phone and post.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Business Law Level 4.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Criminal law
- Civil law
- Sources of law
- Common law and equity
- Courts of law
- Tribunals and appeals
- Dispute resolution
- Legal personnel
- Precedent and rules of interpretation
- What is a business?
- Types of business
- Shares and shareholders
- Meetings and company records
- Financial difficulties
- Types of liquidation
- Contract formalities
- Contractual terms
- Unfair terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999
- Discharge of contract
- The duty of care
- Other torts
- Sources of law
- Employment tribunals
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
- Employment status
- Data Protection Act
- Key treaties
- Institutions of the European Union
- Sources of European law
- Supremacy of European law
- Direct effect
- Emanation of the state
- Liability of the state
- The internal market
The business law course is assessed by a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website. This course has been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
No previous knowledge or skills are required to enrol onto this course.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts membership
• * Comprehensive study guide
• * Open Study College pen and highlighter
• * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.