CLM033 / CLM034 / CLM058
Learn how to apply professional pedicure treatments your clients will love with this Pedicure Diploma.
- Certified Pedicure Diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Learn for your course entirely online via videos and eBooks.
- Assessments submitted online.
- Enables you to apply for professional insurance and start offering services to clients.
- Understand the procedure and aftercare of a pedicure.
- Add on the kit needed to complete the course.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
- Ideal for beauticians or beginners looking to offer more treatments to clients.
Learn to master the very basic skills needed to be a successful nail technician. Understand the different techniques needed and offer your pedicure services legally to friends, family and clients.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive an accredited diploma from ABT and IPHM. You are also eligible to apply for professional insurance.
When you enrol on this course you have the options of adding on the professional kit you need to complete the course, as well as an optional live 2-3 hour interactive session. This is a face to face training session that is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing, and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, providing you have reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited Pedicure Diploma. Eligible to apply for professional insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Multiple-choice quiz after each unit. Online workbook portfolio.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety Legislation
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Structure of the nail
- Bones and the muscular system
- Skin types and skin structure
- The lymphatic system
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Nail diseases
- Nail disorders
- Preparation and products
- Foot anatomy and physiology
- Treatment techniques
- Pedicure procedure
- Contra-actions and aftercare
- Foot diseases and disorders
Included in the kit (optional)
If you add on the kit, you will receive:
- PN Pro Vit Polish remover (100ml)
- Edge Sanitising Spray (250ml)
- SB Plastic rubber ended hoof stick
- Streaker Cuticle Knife
- Streaker 4″ Cutticle Piler
- Kaeso Pedi Kit
- Peppermint & Blueberry Twist Foot Mask (250ml)
- Lime & Ginger Tingle Foot Scrub (250ml)
- Mandarin & Mint Yogurt Foot & Leg Lotion (250ml)
- Tea Tree & Ginger Breeze Invigorating Foot Spray (195ml)
- Citrus Squeeze Foot Soak (195ml)
- Mandarin Spritz Hygiene Spray (195ml)
- Big Foot File
- Kaeso Cuticle remover (195ml)
- Kaeso Juicy Drops (15ml)
- Meltblown Lint free wipes
- Kaeso Cuticle massage Cream 95ml
- SP Sanitising Gel lemon Grass (300ml)
- IBD Advanced Wear Lucky Red (14ml)
- IBD Advanced Wear Naturally Beautiful (14ml)
- IBD Advanced Wear whipped Cream (14ml)
- IBD Advanced Wear Top Coat (14ml)
- IBD Advanced Wear Base (14ml)
- Edge Black Beauty File 240/240gt (10pk)
- Deo 6″ Orange Sticks (10pk)
Once enrolled, students can start at any time and have as much time as you need to complete the course. You can access the materials at any time and refer back to them whenever you need.
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched the video, there will be a multiple choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study.
You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will also receive personal tutor support by email, so help is only a click away. Your assignments are submitted online.
Once you have passed the course, your ABT and IPHM accredited Pedicure Diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference.
This course is accredited by ABT and IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
Live Interactive Sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap on the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
- 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
- Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
- A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
- A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
- Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
- Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have as long as you need to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
If you don’t add on the kit, you will need to buy the products in the kit needed to complete the course.
You will send your assignments to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your Pedicure Diploma.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.