Psychological Profiling QLS Level 3
Understand how to analyse a person’s psychological and behavioural characteristics in this course, from home!
- Outline important factors an individual needs to consider in the first seven seconds of an interview.
- Identify the key historical events that led to profiling becoming an integral part of crime scene analysis.
- Outline how personality theories evolved with regard to personality profiling.
- Identify differences between organised and disorganised crime scenes.
- Understand the different theories of rape.
- Outline risk factors associated with school shooters.