Sale! Sports Coaching and Football Management QLS Level 3
Gain everything you need to know about sports coaching and football management, from home!
- Understand the role and techniques of the Sports Coach
- Discover the anatomy and physiology relevant to sports coaching
- Learn coaching for special populations
- Study the ethics and theories of effective coaching
- Understand the history of football and the influence of current issues upon the media
- Recognise and develop the differing roles within football management
- Understand and develop a range of coaching styles to fit individual player needs
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies, so you can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
Sports Coaching and Football Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Development and historic background
- Current issues
- Role in media
- Sports coaching
- Roles and skills of a sports coach
- Coaching styles
- CV training approaches
- Fitness tests
- Sports coach UK
- Framework for coaching
- Sports development continuum
- Group dynamics
- Effective teamwork
- Administration within football
- Disputes and conflict
- Definition of sports coaching
- Skills required to be a good sports coach
- Different roles of a sports coach
- Developing a coaching philosophy
- A team philosophy
- The skeleton
- Different types of joints
- The muscular system
- The respiratory system
- The SMARTER goal-setting model
- The seven C’s of coaching credibility
- The GROW model
- The application of the GROW model to sports
- What is a special population?
- Primary-level coaching methods
- Secondary-level coaching methods
- Apply coaching techniques to special population groups
- Disability and athletic identity
- Identity, self-perception and performance
- What is meant by 'ethics'?
- The ten ethical areas in sports coaching
- Working within ethical frameworks
- Identifying specific coaching frameworks
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments. These assignments will then be sent and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required for this course.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
This course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students will receive a course pack containing all study materials or online materials, as well as full tutor support by email. So help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Sports Coaching Level 3 and Football Management Level 3 Certificates.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.