Sale! Wedding Photography QLS Level 3
Do you enjoy taking photos and capturing truly amazing memories? Then you can learn how to do just that in our Wedding Photography Level 3 course, from home!
- Understand how to confidently shoot on manual mode for a whole wedding.
- Know how to help the happy couple decide on their photography.
- Explore ways of working and sourcing other suppliers.
- Prepare to market and search for potential clients.
You will receive your course by post or online, so getting your materials is easy and hassle-free. Your personal tutor is there to support you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
The course will allow you to study whenever you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a certificate of achievement in Wedding Photography Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Photographs in manual mode
- Photographs in manual mode
- The required kit for the job
- Be a responsive photographer in the wedding situation and evaluate the experience
- Layout of a standard wedding
- Variety of packages that might be suitable for potential clients
- Getting ready and arrival shots
- Ceremony shots
- Handling possible issues at a service
- Organising group shots
- Developing creative group shots
- Organising the couple for the creative shots
- Creating shots with unplanned weather conditions
- Explaining why night time shooting is difficult
- Developing composite night photography
- Flash night photography basics
- Capturing the end of the night
- Different options that you can offer clients
- Shooting trash the dress photo shoots
- Shooting engagement images
- Choosing what to use for added extras
- Insurances a photographer will need
- Structuring the offers - what should clients see on a website?
- Best way to get referrals
- Next steps
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You will have 12 months to complete this course from when you’ve received your materials. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course through distance learning, which means you can learn at a time and place to suit you. Your course materials will be delivered to you by post or sent to you online, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. Tutor support is also available by email, so help is only a click away! You will send your assignments to your tutor for marking. Assignments can be sent by email or post, it’s up to you!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge or qualifications to enrol onto this course. However, you will need a DSLR camera, tripod and speed light to be able to complete this course. It would also be beneficial if you have mastered one of the following: aperture priority mode, programme mode on the camera and ready to enter manual mode or already be shooting manual mode.
You can start at any time and have 12 months to complete this course from when you’ve received your materials. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No, you will be assessed on your tutor marked assignment only.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.